Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ocean Doodles Clip Art with FREEBIE



I have been working on some ocean clip art over the past few weeks and finally finished it today.  Images included: 2 different dolphins, 2 different sharks, 3 different whales, walrus, seal, sea turtle, crab, starfish, octopus, stingray, sea "annie", jellyfish, 6 different fish, sea horse, sand dollar, 2 different sea plants, mermaid, merman, 2 different shells, waves/water.

Ocean Doodles Full-Color PNG files:

Ocean Doodles Black and White PNG Files:

Here is a freebie of one of the cute little crab I drew today:

Where you can purchase this clip art:
You can find these clip art packages at my Etsy Shop: Clip Art by Carrie (will email you a zip file)
Our TPT store (immediate download)
My Teacher's Notebook gallery:  Clip Art by Carrie (immediate download)



See terms of use at bottom of blog page for use of clip art.  Images are not to be sold "as is", but must be nailed down into a flatted file if used for commercial use on TPT or Teacher's Notebook.  I would love to see my art in your teacher stuff!  I know I can't wait to start using it in my next projects!

~~Carrie

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE your crab! I am from Maryland so this is totally fitting! :0) I have been dabbling in a clip art myself and wanted to know which program you use to create your clip art? Thanks for sharing! By the way, I'm your newest follower! Come by and say hi!
    Teaching Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use Microsoft Picture It on my PC. I think its an older program, but it works great for what I need to do. Just scan, clean it up, and add color! The magic want tool is awesome. Photoshop would be able to do the same thing, but I haven't broken down and purchased that. We have that program at school...but there are so many "steps" to do one simple thing. I personally think Picture It is so much simpler anyway. Will definitely check out your blog. Thanks for becoming our newest follower! :)

      ~~Carrie

      Delete
  2. Hi, C&C!

    Your clip art looks fabulous! So glad to see you on the TPT Forums, too!
    Keep up the great work!

    Linda
    Primary Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. I think we are finally figuring out how all this works!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...